Are you a partner looking for a Dynamics AX, .NET Development, SQL, or SharePoint MCT? Here are the subject lines that I teach. Note: I only work with partners who have good reputations when I train. I am currently certified and able to teach in the following lines:
- Dynamics AX (see me if you have a course need)
- SQL Server 2012, and SQL Server 2008r2 Curriculum
- SharePoint 2010 Administration and Development
- .NET Web and Service Development 4.5
THINGS THAT I LOOK FOR WHEN DEALING WITH LEARNING PARTNERS:
- Honesty to students about what the course covers
- On-Time Payments – I am an independent instructor. The rates within training are not high enough to justify taking the student’s money and not paying the instructor. I cannot afford to work with training centers that have sketchy payment histories. Sorry, but no exceptions on that one.
- Dedication to students – for example, if there is a technical problem, I think that everyone should work together to fix it.
- Award winning instructor
- Known for bringing real-world scenarios to the classroom outside of the MOC curriculum
- Very high student ratings
If you are interested in working together, you may contact me at the links above.
If you are a prospective student wanting to have me teach a course, you just need to simply contact me. I can answer technical questions or questions about the courseware related to my lines but not sales questions. However, I can have a sales representative call you from any training center/learning partner of your choosing.
***You can also ask for me to teach your class with the training center***