What you will learn
1. Content Structure and Blog Revision: This section covers the bare minimum requirements for blog posts and what writing good, engaging content entails.
2. Keyword Research for Beginners: In here, you’ll find a brief overview of how to find relevant keywords for blog posts. Though the SEO for blog posts undergoes revisions, it’s a good thing to have this skill under your belt to facilitate the process.
3. Image SEO: Here, you can see the role images play in terms of Search Engine Optimization. As well as how to customize them to achieve the best possible results.
4. FAQ and Course Implementation on WordPress: FAQs puts us in the eyes of a much broader audience. For that reason, here’s some insight into how to create the MultiFAQ format on WordPress, as well as how to use FAQs effectively.
5. How to Paste Blogs into WordPress: Improper formatting affects not only how the blog post looks, but the user experience as well. For that reason, here’s a video showing how to properly paste blog posts into WordPress to avoid formatting issues.
6. Importance of creating accurate content: Writing outdated content or statements that aren’t backed with proper sources are some of the things that can kill a brand. As such, it’s important you write accurate content. Here’s a video explaining why it matters and where things could go wrong.
7. PR Plan and How to Pitch: Here’s an overview of our ongoing PR plan and how to pitch to different publications.
8. How to extract topics for pitches: In this section, we learn the importance of examining the content, products, and guest post requirements to make an effective pitch.
9. How to write a pitch after choosing a topic: After choosing the topic, all that’s left is writing the pitch. However, pitch writing is not so simple, which is why we’ve also included a pitch revision session to learn from our previous mistakes.
10. Pitching exercise: In this section, we go over a pitch to determine why it doesn’t work in terms of content, intent, and delivery.