Lately, I’ve had a lot of questions asking for availability. It is always an honor to work with a company, and I am thankful for every opportunity that I get.
UPDATE: I am available for a new project on a part-time basis.
Note: if you want to book me:
- Experienced recruiters will tell you that working with a consultant is all about timing as to when a consultant will become available.
- Availability is on a first come/ first serve basis. Too many times, I’ll talk to a company, only to have them come back 2 weeks later and my availability is filled (while the company is surprised). Remember I am just one person. It doesn’t take many projects to fill capacity.
- Typically, the key period on booking is 3 weeks before rolling off a consulting assignment. Going earlier than that always increases the odds of landing a good consultant.
- My only philosophy is to work as hard as I can to make a project successful. After that, I let the hard-work and my record speak for itself.
- The client is the boss, and I’m always polite, but I don’t always tell companies what they want to hear for sales. Many times, I have to set expectations. Solutions are best when everyone is upfront. Don’t be afraid to talk to me about the complexities of your implementation. The more I know, the better – trust me.